Dr. Anand Kumar GuptaDepartment of Information Technology
Key Takeaways for a Student
The tech landscape is constantly evolving, with new tools, frameworks, and technologies emerging regularly. Techies should embrace adaptability and flexibility, being open to learning new skills and adjusting to changes in the industry.
Ph. D. (Computer Science), MCA, BCA
Dr. Gupta is working with BlueCrest since January 2016 and is involved in many critical operations of BlueCrest such as Systems and Project managing, academic operations of OpenLabs, academic services such as training delivery, examinations, certification, etc. He has overall 11 years of experience with education industry.
13+ years of experience in the Higher Education and IT industry. Has vast experience in Professional Training Delivery, Training of Trainers, Customer Care Executive, Customer Support Engineer, System Administrator, Network Administrator, Technical Trainer, Trainer Incharge, Academic Trainer, and Project Head. He has hands-on working experience in developing various standalone and web-based application packages. He has vast knowledge in Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Management, Project Handling, Network/Systems Management, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Network Security, Implementing Enterprise solutions, Server management and troubleshooting, ISP Operations, People Management, MikroTik (Routing & Switching), Containerization, Patch Management, Enterprise Business Desktop Deployment, Python Programming, DevOps, CompTIA Security+, Network Monitoring, Google Cloud Platform, PowerBI, SPSS, and Windows Server based services.
Specific Subjects - Being taught
IT Infrastructure Management, Computer Network administration, Cisco Certified Network Associate, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9, CentOS, Febora, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016 / 2019 Management, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Structural Hardware Implementation & Network Engineering, AWS Certified Solution Architect, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Network Automation, Microsoft Azure Administration, Project Management, Technical Support, Customer Relationship Management, Team Management, Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, MySQL, SQL Server Administration, Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2019, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, SPSS, Mendeley Reference Manager, Google Cloud Architect, HTML, CSS, Python, BASH Scripting, Kubernetes, Ansible, MikroTik Routing and Switching, Advanced Excel, Microsoft Office Productivity Suite, Google Suite, PowerBI, IBM Cloud Foundary, Microsoft Project
Established / Outstanding Research / Projects Undertaken:
He has published 10 research articles on majorly focused “Health Data Analysis” in Scopus and SCI indexed journals such as Hindawi. He serves editor and reviewer Hindawi Journal. He guides learners to implement their projects on simulated environment utilizing virtualization and cloud computing. His research work and related information can be access through https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2599-97 5X and https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mu_DLTMAAAAJ&hl=en.
- A. K. Gupta, A. Sharma, A. Srinivasulu, T. Barua, S. Rajeyyagari and M. Subramanyam, "Early Prediction of Breast Cancer through Deep RNN Approach," 2022 International Conference on Trends in Quantum Computing and Emerging Business Technologies (TQCEBT), Pune, India, 2022, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/TQCEBT54229.2022.10041634.
- Anand Kumar Gupta, Asadi Srinivasulu, Kamal Kant Hiran, Goddindla Sreenivasulu, Sivaram Rajeyyagari, Madhusudhana Subramanyam, “Prediction of Omicron Virus Using Combined Extended Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks Technique on CT-Scan Images”, Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases, vol. 2022, Article ID 1525615, 11 pages, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/1525615
- Anand Kumar Gupta, Asadi Srinivasulu, Olutayo Oyeyemi Oyerinde, Giovanni Pau, C. V. Ravikumar, “COVID-19 Data Analytics Using Extended Convolutional Technique”, Interdisciplinary
- Anand Kumar Gupta, Dr. Asadi Srinivasulu, & Dr. Umesh Neelakantan, “A Deep Convolutional Neural Network Framework based Model for IoT based Healthcare Monitoring System”, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology: H Information & Technology, Volume 22 Issue 2 Version 1.0 Year 2022, 12 pages, Online ISSN: 0975-4172 & Print ISSN: 0975-4350, https://globaljournals.org/GJCST_ Volume22/4-A-Deep-Convolutional-Neural-Network-Framework.pdf
- Anand Kumar Gupta, K. Sathish, C. V. Ravikumar, Asadi Srinivasulu, “Performance Analysis of Underwater Wireless Sensor Network by Deploying FTP, CBR, and VBR as Applications”, Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, vol. 2022, Article ID 7143707, 30 pages, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/7143707
- A. K. Gupta, A. Sharma, A. Srinivasulu, T. Barua, “Deep Learning based Detection and Prediction of Omicron Diagnosis on Collected Symptoms”, 2022 7th International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), 2022, pp. 1258-1262, DOI: 10.1109/ICCES54183.2022.9835882.
- Anand Kumar Gupta, Dr. Asadi Srinivasulu, Dr. Kamal Kant Hiran, Dr. Tarkeswar Barua, Mr. Goddindla Sreenivasulu, Dr. Sivaram Rajeyyagari, Dr. Madhusudhana Subramanyam, “Omicron Virus Data Analytics Using Extended RNN Technique”, International Journal of Cancer Research & Therapy, 2022, 07(03), https://doi.org/10.33140/IJCRT.07.03.02
- Anand Kumar Gupta, Asadi Srinivasulu, Kamal Kant Hiran, Tarkeswar Barua, Goddindla Sreenivasulu, Sivaram Rajeyyagari and Madhusudhana Subramanyam, “Early Prediction and Analysis of Mammary Glands Cancer through Deep Learning Approaches”, World Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology and Sciences, 2022, 06(01), 018-024, https://doi.org/10.30574/wjaets.2022.6.1.0056
- Mr. Anand Kumar Gupta, Dr. Asadi Srinivasulu, Tarkeswar Barua, “Performance and Implementation of CoCalc Cloud Security Services in Databases”, International E-Conference on Computing & Data Science (ICCDS) (Paper ID - ICCDS01), Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, September 25th, 2021.
- Mr. Anand Kumar Gupta, Dr. Asadi Srinivasulu, and Mr. Tarkeshwar Barua, “Survey on Cloud Computing Security Challenges for Different Organizations”, International Conference on Analytical & Interdisciplinary Research (ICAIR – 2021) jointly organized by Sangam University and BlueCrest University at Sangam University, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India during 05-06, February, 2021.